T-rex 450 SE V2

Trex450SE V2 now available at the swaps.

Collective Designs is pleased to announce the release of the Trex450SE V2.
This is not an individual effort, but rather a collaboration of forum members made up of BladeCP02, crashed again, Choppersuey, HX3D014, RCHeliAce, and phrank at the moment.

The Trex 450SE V2 Base model's physics has the feel of a performance 3D model with higher headspeed, no flybar weights.

For the beginner, please use the accompanying Stock Variant.

We've gone to great lengths to give you an authentic feel, and we'd like to extend our thanks to all our Beta Pilots:
OpJose, Greg B., ke6d, and Perry

Special thanks go to Finless Bob, Benny and Justin Chi, their feedback and advice have been pivotal at achieving the final flight characteristics.

Of course, we'd also like to thank Andy Yu from Align RC USA, Alex and Maggie from Align for granting us permission to use their trademark.

Enjoy.

SWEET HELI GUYS!!!!!!! this will help me with my T-rex :)

Attachments

• ScreenShot1194068059.jpg
    ScreenShot1194068059.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 88
Sorry to temporarily pull the plug on this so soon.
G4 does not like the model's texture.
There were 29 downloads, to those downloaders, we apologize, will re-submit after a re-tweak of the texture path.

Collective Designs.

Model is once again available at the swap pages.
Thanks to Greg B. for helping resolve the G4 incompatibility

For those who downloaded earlier, please download and install again, I apologize for the inconvenience, but I feel G4 compatibility is worth it.

Thanks Again Greg,

Big thanks, for all team of CDT,...., after rated, go to re-edit the CS with canomod (sorry, not to make some promotions), like this,.....

(for moderators, if this post against the rule, please deleted)

regards.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I meant, thats not mine, but from canomod web,... i dont want to make trouble for posting them in this forum,.... (somebody allready post some raptor CS from that site too)

Cheers.

You Guys Are Awesome!!!

I can't thank you "GUYS" enough. It is awesome!! :D :)

I do read the small print so a thanks also to:

The beta test pilots:
OpJose, Greg B, ke6d, Perry at Aeromicro
Special Thanks to: Finless Bob, Benny and Justin Chi for their valuable feedback.

Last edited:
Hey Inky00 i am tring to make my T-rex's CS and i can't find any carbon fiber to paint on the tail boom? where did you find the picture of carbon fiber that you used?

from the other thread
Off subject question but since my computer hits 210 FPS I'm all clear for G4 right?
I need G4 now!!

I wonder if My PC would be G4 ready. I get 25fps solid. in photo fields. I hope it doesn't (Good excuse for me to upgrade my Desktop :D)

Thanks for the comment. the most Spectacular thing In G4 that was pointed out to me the blade Casper/disk effect. no longer the whole mast washout etc etc is just a blur)

that shot alone confirmed my affection for G4 :D

Bryce.

WingDude said:
Hey Inky00 i am tring to make my T-rex's CS and i can't find any carbon fiber to paint on the tail boom? where did you find the picture of carbon fiber that you used?
Inky00 may not respond in this thread(not his project), but try this
creating carbon fiber
then you can make any size mesh you need ;)
crashed

HX3D014 said:
https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/1014
this one Looks Awesome :) there are some AV's to tryout. and if you search the threads on this one . you may find some more AV's

Just do a search for 600 or Check posts by "Yogi149" or "nonpareil_one"

Hope this helps :)

Bryce.

Thanks, but all the 600-E ones I have tried have issues - jitters when on the ground, rotor occasionally "going wild", not realistic flight, and so on. That's why my request was aimed at the authors of this latest 450-SE V2, which seems spot-on.

Back