Recent content by William Serenite

1. W

Eflite SU-30 Twin EDF

I can probably make one of these with twin 70mm eflite engines. I dont know how to do color schemes, can someone meet me half way, I will keep the CG same as original plane.
  2. W

F-22 EDF BLACK EDITION_AV

I dont know how to paint them? But its meant to be fast.
  3. W

This is the EFLITE F-22 with twin 70mm EDF from the Eflite f-16. Using all Eflite parts, hoping they make this into a jet for xmas!
  4. W

William Serenite submitted a new upload: F-22 EDF BLACK EDITION_AV View the Swap Page
  5. W

F-22 EDF Version3_AV

William Serenite submitted a new upload: F-22 EDF Version3_AV View the Swap Page
  6. W

F-22 EDF Version3_AV

This is the final version. Quite a few revisions to physics. This one is brought closer in weight and size to a RC model I own. Its pretty dialed in, check it out. The only thing left to do is for me to weight the pieces to get an exact plane copy.
  7. W

F-22 EDF Version2_AV

This EDF version has AS3X. Because this is a floaty plane, the wind tosses it around. The AS3X helps keep it stable. This is also using the engine from the f-16 tbird from eflite and battery pack. Be careful using flaps in the wind.
  8. W

F-22 EDF Version2_AV

William Serenite submitted a new upload: F-22 EDF Version2_AV View the Swap Page
  9. W

F-22 EDF Version1_AV

William Serenite submitted a new upload: F-22 EDF Version1_AV View the Swap Page
  10. W

F-22 EDF Version1_AV

F-22 Raptor EDF. It flies so good I don't want to touch anything. All I did was add the engine and battery from the eflite F-16 Tbird. NOTE: You will need Enhancement Pack 2 to be able to fly this. Add on packs DO NOT have this plane. I have it running on 9.5. In my opinion this is the best...
  11. W

F-22 Trainer

I picked up Expansion Pack 2 so I can have the raptor. My lord it flies like a god. However I would like to put EDF engines in it. Is that hard? Has anyone made an EDF version for the f-22? It looks nothing short of awesome.
  12. W

F-22 Raptor

No Raptors?
Back