F-22 Raptor

CorsairPilot

Is there an F-22 Raptor EA available? Would it be possible for someone to post the file for the F-22 from Expansion Pack 2? Thank you.

You have to actually get expansion pack 2. I recommend Ebay. as for the EA it is still owned by great planes and i think they wouldn't be to happy if someone just stole there model.

in my opinion though the F-22 is nothing to right home about. I don't think there's anything you can do to it to make it pull off the maneuvers of the real one.

Is there an F-22 Raptor EA available? Would it be possible for someone to post the file for the F-22 from Expansion Pack 2? Thank you.

It is not possible to extract the EA from expansion packs or the base simulator. You need to purchase the Expansion pack.

I would move quick on it, They are hard to come by.

in my opinion though the F-22 is nothing to right home about. I don't think there's anything you can do to it to make it pull off the maneuvers of the real one.

It isn't a very good model, but you should know by now that any aircraft can be made to function like anything else as long as you know how to use the editor. I've got an X-29 physics model that can do everything the real F22 does and it just needs to be put on that graphic model. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah I did see that model, I just assumed CorsairPilot was not asking for an indoor foam model, but maybe that is exactly what he wants. ? I should have pointed him to the listing..

Back