Recent content by Wingman57

1. Wingman57

Katana Revisit

Man that's got some shine to it haha, looks great:)
  2. Wingman57

Rafale B

Slowly but surely.
  3. Wingman57

A-10 Thunderbolt II

Hey Junkboy, Yeah I remember you were going to take a look at that. I unfortunately lost the file too due to my hard drive failing. I do remember seeing that error message though haha. If i remember it had something to do with the wheel, but I could never find anything wrong with it in wings...
  4. Wingman57

A-10 Thunderbolt II

I Agree with ya there haha. The wheels on mine wouldnt role. Never did figure that out
  5. Wingman57

Rafale B

Got the retracts working and canopy cut out. EDIT: I attached an Rfx file if anyone wants to mess around with it
  6. Wingman57

Rafale B

Yeah Flexible I started doing that, and yes I am going to continue working on it. I have been working on it since I found it. Got a test model into RF, I think I'm done for tonight
  7. Wingman57

Rafale B

It somehow got buried in a sub folder in my pictures. Not sure how it got there, the name was also changed which has me again wondering.
  8. Wingman57

Rafale B

Look what I found
  9. Wingman57

Cessna 140

Finally got some more time to work on this. Wings added, and windshield cut out. Not really sure how I'm going to get the windshield to mold with the wing yet.
  10. Wingman57

Cessna 140

Wheels and Horizontal Stab, its beginning to look like something :)
  11. Wingman57

Cessna 140

Some more progress
  12. Wingman57

Cessna 140

Thanks all, U-bird those are some great pictures to reference to ill definatly be using those along the way. :)
  13. Wingman57

Cessna 140

This is one of my favorite planes, I dont know why I just like it. I have always wanted to do this project and have finally gotten around to starting it. So far I have found some very nice detailed three views and have got the fuselage shaped out.
  14. Wingman57

Rafale B

Im not sure yet. I have plenty of books here of aircraft from around the world I'm sure I'll come up with something :) WM57
  15. Wingman57

Rafale B

I had to dig to find this thread. It has been quite a long time since i last updated and I hate to inform that This project is going to have to wait till a later date, due to the fact of my wings file preforming a hudini on me :( I'm still confused on what happened, all my model files from...
Back