Recent content by Wm Stephen Jones

1. W

Evovlution update FEB 9

Thank you RF team. The F7F tigercat is fixed. No evolution crash when opening. She purrs!!!!
  2. W

crow function for bi-planes

Please show me how to set up crow function on biplanes in RFE. My target is the mamba 12 mamba 70 and mamba 10E These fly great as is from the swap pages but my models have the aura system from flex innovations. QQ has preprogrammed the crow function in the aura system. I want to add it in RFE...
  3. W

Mamba 10 from Flex innovations with auro gyro and crow function

I am using mamba 10 g2 ultra 3d-2 AV with QQ python EA. RF software radio shows left aileron servo on ch5, right aileron servo on chan 1. I want to make channel 8-" 3 position switch interlink elite controller" a normal and crow flight mode. I do not know how to proceed to enter positive and...
  4. W

Mamba_AV

thank you
  5. W

"If it doesn't have crow, that should be straightforward to add via the RF "Software Radio"." was your instruction from above. I do not understand how to do this. Please expand your instructions or refer me to a source.
  6. W

Biplane Crow

Yes i want to know also. What was the reply you received?
  7. W

I deleted and redownloaded. It worked great this time. . Thank you!
  8. W

I tried the download in the link. I got the gas version 120 Mamba, also a great plane but I was looking for the electric foam 44 inch wingspan.
  9. W

Thanks for finding this jewel. and your instructions. It is one of my favorites at the field in windy conditions. I have flown it at Joe Nall with 20 mph wind. all else was grounded
  10. W

Please add this to RF . in foam 44 inch wingspan
  11. W

f7f TIGER CAT BY COWBOY

Great instructions. I will give this a try. Thank you.
  12. W

f7f TIGER CAT BY COWBOY

Thank you very much. I will experiment
  13. W

f7f TIGER CAT BY COWBOY

Can anybody tell me how to make a silver color scheme F7F Tigercat? I fly the FMS version of the F7F Tigercat that is available in blue and silver. Blue is the only color I found on Realflight
  14. W

RF evolution crashes when selecting F7F tigercat EA by cowboy

PS I would love to see the FMS silver CS for F7F tigercat.
Back