Recent content by wwstewart

1. W

Real flight Evolution

Thank you
  2. W

Real flight Evolution

How do Determine what is the update level of real flight evolution installed on Steam. Also, do I have to update RF Evolution or does Steam do it automatically.
  3. W

Expansion Pack 4

Thank you for your reply. What files do I copy and from where and where do I place them?
  4. W

Expansion Pack 4

I acquired Expanskion pack 7 and installed it and it completed good. After the finished install it stated that I had to start it manually and enter the serial number. I do not know where the expansion pack ? Help
  5. W

Expansion Pack 4

Thank you for your help
  6. W

Expansion Pack 4

Will Expansion Pack 4 function with Real Flight 95s. I am considering purchasing this pack and others
  7. W

Real Flight 9.5s Operation Issue

How do I determine which aircraft is the bad one to delete?
  8. W

That corrected my problem. Thank you all for your suggestions and insights. Much appreciated
  9. W

If I use the keyboard same results - its wireless. I have been using RealFight 9.rs for most of the this year with the same computer and had no problems until now. I have been importing several aircraft from this forum.
  10. W

The aircraft is a XP-67 Giant Scale Turbo Prop from this forum Thanks for the encouragement
  11. W

I can change the airport, and it exit with aircraft that I select. I have used interlinkDX and the mouse to try and select another aircraft. When I bring it up, the last airport I that I chose is display with the aircraft that remains active. I am able to this aircraft with no issues. When I try...
  12. W

Thank you for the reply. But, it did not help
  13. W

I have a problem with Real Flight 9.5s when I try to select another airplane Real Flight just shuts down. Help please
Back