Recent content by yoram

1. Y

Screen blacks out (w/sysinfo)

Hi. I had a pretty similar problem. The system crashed 30 seconds after takeoff. Eventually it was a bad (slow spinning fan) on my Radeon 9500 VGA card. Replaced it and everything is working fine Yoram
  2. Y

system freezes with G3 (sysinfo included)

The cooling fan of the Radeon 9500 was bad. I installed a temporary replacement and now everything is perfect Thanks for your support Yoram
  3. Y

Everything is default. Scene: Sierra nevada Airport: RealFlight Ranch Aircraft: NexStar except once I took the L39 Jet It happens 100% of the time (around 15 tries so far), within 30 seconds of takeoff. If not moving (at all) the system is fine and I hear the engine in idle. Right now G3 is...
  4. Y

I tried 5.3 and 4.12 including closing of all running programs. The same happened with both version. I also tried to reduce the video hardware acceleration and frame rate. no results there as well.
  5. Y

I just installed my new G3 and observing the following issue: Seconds after takeoff, the system freezes. Sometimes going black, sometimes recoveries at lesser resolution/refresh rate and with or without sound. It looked to me as a video issue. I updated my ATI drivers to catalyst 5.4 for Radeon...
Back