Recent content by ZaDeer

1. Z

Anyone still flying Realflight-X

BUT THAT'S A GAMING PC šŸ™„ It really isn't, it's exactly what you said: mid-level. I am enjoying RF Evolution but am keeping an eye on what KnifeEdge does with RF X. Time will tell.
  2. Z

Any way to put the menu like a main bar?

RCGroups RF Evolution Thread You are welcome, glad this cleared things up. Another fun command is "showmethemoney", it tallies up rough costs of repairs and savings by using RF. Can't wait to see what this looks like by the end of winter... šŸ˜¹
  3. Z

To elaborate on the console menu: you can type in "help" (just help, no quotations) and a whole list of commands come up. This is where the RCG guys found "showlegacymenu". I've been on RF for two days so totally new to this software and it provides everything I need at the moment (Turbo Timber...
  4. Z

Access to Console Command Window and Original Menu Bar

Found this info on RC Groups and want to share it here. In order to access the console window (software command menu) simply hit the ~` key on your keyboard (under ESC key, left of 1! key). From there you can type "help" (just help, no quotations) and a whole list of commands shows up. One...
  5. Z

I can't find the thread but I believe this was covered on RCGroups. Honestly I've found better info of user interface of RF Ultimate on RCG than on here, granted I'm new to the whole simulator world so I haven't navigated these forums nearly as much as RCG. Anywho, hit the ~` key (under ESC...
  6. Z

What happened to RF-X? Why the abandonment?

My understanding is KnifeEdge sold RealFlight to Horizon Hobby in November 2021. RF X was developed in 2016. Knife Edge/President Jim Bourke KEPT RealFlight X while selling off all other RealFlight property, I'm assuming to develop RF X down the road. When Horizon Hobby purchased RealFlight they...
  7. Z

Computer-Illiterate RealFlight Noob Experience; Nay, Evolution!

Total RealFlight newbie here - think I played it a handful of times as a kid at the 'local' hobby store an hour away 20+ years ago, so I consider that newbie territory. Recreational RC enthusiast (2 Champs, 1 Dynam Tigermoth, 1 Miss Geico 36, 1 HPI 5sc flux, various drones), recreational gamer...
  8. Z

What happened to RF-X? Why the abandonment?

Came across this thread researching the "new" RealFlight Evolution and couldn't help but notice you coined the new name 4 years ago for Horizon Hobby, congrats!
Back