technoid

AJ Laser 230z 105_EA

• AJ Laser 230z 105-0.jpg
    AJ Laser 230z 105-0.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 220
I like to fly Giants so after I finished the 73 I knew I had to create the 105 too. I was busy working on another project so I ask Doug if he'd be interested in helping me by creating the physics for the 105 if I resized the 73 to 105 and took care of any of the 3D model fixes. Doug's always quick to help and said he'd be glad to. So I resized the 73 to 105 and sent it to him for the physics. Once Doug finished the physics I worked on the little details that cropped up like the 105 cowl was different so it needed some screws added to it and also a few mapping errors that needed to be fixed. But between the two of us I think we have a really nice AJ Laser 230z 105 for you to play with, so grab it and have fun. I'm sorry it doesn't support RF-X but after they create the RF-X swap pages I'll do the necessary changes and upload it. I'm releasing it with the Competition color scheme and Doug created the Retro, Patriot, and a color scheme from a full size Laser and will release them very soon.

I want to thank Doug for the excellent job he did on the physics, the plane fly's extremely well and I'm sure you'll love it. And a big thank you also goes out to Legoman for the servo animation code he shared with me, that adds a really nice touch that I don't take the time to add. So thanks Legoman!

FEATURES:

Brakes activated by up elevator
Smoke controlled by Channel 7
Servo Animation

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: doug schluter
Servo Animation: legoman
Fun Factor: A Giant AJ Laser powered by Desert Aircraft

I also want to thank the guys on the Developer's Forum for their help and support.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
legoman
BrokeDad
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
TPRogers

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, F6, and F7 keys for the Cockpit, Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back