technoid

AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial_EA

• AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial-0.jpg
    AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial-0.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 109
One of the guys on the developer forum mentioned he'd like to see an AMR Monster Stick 150 and since I've done several sticks in the past I thought I'd do it for him. So here's my version of the AMR Monster Stick 150 with a Moki 250 Radial on it. I'm also working on a version with a Desert Aircraft DA 170 so expect to see that soon.

A special thanks goes to Legoman, Doug Schluter, BrokeDad, and asj5547 for all their help during development. They tested the plane and gave feedback on problem areas so I could improve the model. So thanks guys I appreciate your help.

Note: The plane is fully compatible with RF 7.5, RF 8, and RF-X.

FEATURES:

The plane has Ailerons and Flaps but has an override switch so you can switch between Full Width Ailerons and Ailerons and Flaps.

Ailerons and Flaps: Channel 8 Switch Up or Down
Full Width Ailerons: Channel 8 Switch in Center
Flap Adjustment: Channel 6 Knob
Smoke: Channel 7
Brakes: Activated by up elevator

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid
Color Scheme: technoid

While flying a 3D field in RF-8 or any field in RF-X there are seven cameras available.

F4: Cinema Cam
F5: Front of Plane
F6: Left of Plane
F7: Right of Plane
F8: Front of Radial
F9: Side of Radial
F10: Back of Radial (this camera removes the fuselage)

I want to say thanks to Legoman for giving me the solution for an 'unexpected error' message in RealFlight and to Doug Schluter for helping me with the Full Width Aileron override switch.

I also want to thank all the guys on the Developer's Forum they're always there when I need help and offer great suggestions to make my planes better.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
legoman
BrokeDad
asj5547
csgill75
uncle twist
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
Ron6234
flexible2g
Bill Stuntz
Moto-Guzzi
DangerZone
ICM
brields
flip3d
And anyone else I might have missed, thanks.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back