technoid

Big Red Mk II_EA

• Big Red Mk II-0.jpg
    Big Red Mk II-0.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 124
I released my first Biplane two years ago called Big Red and have received several requests for a scaled down version so I created Big Red Mk II with a 96 inch wingspan. I also made a few changes to the original design to give it a bit different look. I added a Cowl, a 9 Cylinder Radial, and Wheel Pants. It's still Big Red but a little smaller and more aerobatic. So give Big Red Mk II a try she's a fun plane to fly and looks great.

FEATURES

The plane has brakes controlled by UP elevator and Smoke controller by Channel 7.

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid and doug schluter
Color Scheme: technoid

A special thanks go out to Doug for all the help he gives me with the physics and for the very cool dashboard he made for this plane. Special thanks also go out to themightypatman for letting me use his super cool radial sound profile. And then there's all the guys on the Developer's Forum, they're always quick to help when I get stuck and offer great advice to improve what I'm working on. So thanks guys I really appreciate all the help.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
BrokeDad
asj5547
DDawg
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
TPRogers
themightypatman

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, F6, and F7 keys for the Cockpit, Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back