Civil Defense-0.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 78
PROBLEM

1. Unruly crowds at fun fly's.
2. Joggers running across the runway.
3. Your spouse nagging you to go home.

SOLUTION

Civil Defense

Once you take this baby out everyone will be watching you as you start your staffing run using the planes awesome six 25mm Autocannons. Unruly crowds flock to the field to see what's making all the noise, joggers flee the field wondering what in the world they're doing over there, and your spouse is busying telling everyone how much money you spent on that thing with a certain amount of pride giving in to the crowd's concentration on what maneuver you'll be doing next. Just don't crash that bird or everything gained will be lost, and on the way home, well you know what happens then.

----

This plane has taken the long route, started and stopped several times to work on other projects I imagine Doug thought he'd never see this bird released. But I finally finished it so I hope you enjoy our work, and thanks Doug for all the help I really appreciate your attention to detail and your superior physics.

FEATURES

The plane has smoke, retracts, and six 25mm Autocannons.

CONTROLS

I'm a little bit different when it comes to what controls what so here's how I have the controls setup.

RETRACTS

Gear Down: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Towards You
Gear Up: Channel 8 3 Position Switch In The Middle

GUNS

Fire Guns: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Away From You

SMOKE

Smoke: Channel 7 Switch

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: doug schluter and technoid
Fun Factor: Everyone

I also want to thank the guys on the Developer's Forum they're always there when I need help and I really appreciate it.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, F6, and F7 keys for the Canopy, Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.
Reactions: Happycat

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back