technoid

Cloud Dancer Float_EA

• Cloud Dancer Float-0.jpg
    Cloud Dancer Float-0.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 49
Recently I've been working with Doug Schluter on a plane I called Cloud Dancer to show case the OS IL-300 4 Cylinder 4 Stroke engine I modeled, but near the end I had another idea which sent my focus to a different type of plane so I moved away from it and started developing my new idea. But Cloud Dancer was so far along I didn't want to waste the time I put into it so I thought I'd create a float plane for Doug to fly, since he fly's float planes in real life I thought he might like to have Cloud Dancer as a float plane. So I grabbed a pair of floats from the share thread in the RF 6 Designer's Corner by Boof69 and modified them a bit and put them on Cloud Dancer. After I sent it to Doug he said he really liked it. I wasn't planning on releasing it but I thought others might like it too so I put a little more work in it and got it ready to release. I've never flown float planes but I'm having a lot of fun flying this one so hopefully the float flyers out there will enjoy it too. Like most of my planes it's large with a 96 inch wingspan driven by the OS IL-300 engine so it's easy to see and a great slow flyer. When you fly a 3D Field be sure to try the Canopy View by pressing F4. It puts you just barely above the Canopy so you feel like you’re flying along with the plane. I like to dodge in and out of the trees and accelerate up and over them. So give it a try you might like it.

Plane Design: technoid
Plane Physics: doug schluter
Float Design: Boof69
Fun Factor: Everyone

I also want to thank all the guys on the Developer's Forum for their continued help and support. So thanks guys I really appreciate everything you do for me each and every time I run into a problem.

Boof69
Fly_electric
abaser
doug schluter
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, F6, and F7 keys for the Canopy View, and the Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back