Drag Race Runway_AP-1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Drag Race Runway_AP-2.jpg
    Drag Race Runway_AP-2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Drag Race Runway_AP-3.jpg
    Drag Race Runway_AP-3.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 51
"Drag Race Runway" is the 1st of its kind and is intended for those who desire extreme high speed competition in drag race style. The first person to go through the rectangle hoop at end of runway without crashing wins. The course length is approximately 1/3 mile.

The real challenge begins with not who has the fastest plane, but who can control their aircraft in high speed, high torque racing conditions. Running the dragstrip successfully at speeds up to 250 mph will require a little or no practice.

I highly recommend downloading the companion planes, by csgill75, "Deuces Wild High Voltage Drag Racer" and "Yak-54 EP DR". These planes have been specifically modified for drag racing and are extremely challenging. With practice you should be able to run the dragstrip in less that 4 seconds and reach speeds of 410+ mph.

I want to give special thanks to Chris (csgill75) for his creative input in dragstrip design and for the special high performance drag race planes mentioned above.

(A Mystic Voodoo creation)

Special Help Request: If anyone has any suggestions on how to obtain or create a dragstrip countdown light system object file for this AP please send message to my mailbox. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Reactions: KJ5ES and csgill75
Back