technoid

Dream Chaser 120_EA

• Dream Chaser 120-0.jpg
    Dream Chaser 120-0.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 56
I feel the need. I feel the need for speed. I love that phrase from Top Gun and it matches the feel of Dream Chaser perfectly. Nail the throttle and you're flying at 200+ in no time at all. But watch out, at those speeds there's no margin for error. I like to fly Dream Chaser on Low Rates and do graceful turns and huge loops, but if you're feeling risky leave it on High Rate and go for it.. she's a wild child.

I created a nice red and gold color scheme for Dream Chaser using stripes like the F-86 has on it and sent it to Doug for testing, my co-pilot in all my designs. He took my red and gold and changed it to gray and yellow and added all the details that make a plane look great, so I ask him if I could use his version for the release, so that's what you see on Dream Chaser. His version looks great and brings out the true vision I had for Dream Chaser, a 1950s Jet inspired by the F-84F Thunderstreak and F-86 Saber, both favorite planes of mine. So thanks Doug for such a great looking color scheme.

FEATURES

The plane has flaps, retracts, and smoke.

CONTROLS

I'm a little bit different when it comes to what controls what so here's how I have the controls setup.

RETRACTS

Gear Down: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Towards You.
Gear Up: Channel 8 3 Position Switch In The Middle.

SMOKE

Smoke On: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Away From You.
Smoke Off: Channel 8 3 Position Switch In The Middle.

FLAPS

Flaps Up: Channel 6 Flaps Knob fully CCW.
Flaps Dn: Adjust position using Channel 6 Flaps Knob.

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: doug schluter and technoid
Color Scheme: doug schluter and technoid
Fun Factor: Who said slow and steady won the race.

I also want to thank the guys on the Developer's Forum for their help and support I really appreciate it.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, and F6 keys for Inside the Canopy, Left, and Right views of the plane.
Reactions: opjose

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back