FreeZtyle Swede

Edge 540T 74 Inch Tweaked By FreeztyleSwede_AV

• Extra 330sc-0.jpg
    Extra 330sc-0.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 33
Updated!
Enjoy smoother harriers and beautiful PopTops and now even more responsive Prophanging if you dare, with ailerons added. :)
This version is tuned to fly exactly as my real EF EDGE 540T , but of course without my beloved Midrates. Lowrates and Fullrates are the same as irl. Optimized for low and slow on Fullrates and amazing highspeed precision at Lowrates.
Do you like it a bit softer? Just lengthen your TX sticks a round or two and get some physical expo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-My absolute favorite model is my 2013 74" ExtremeFlight EDGE 540T.
I built mine "Jase Dussia style" with an electric setup and 12S 3700 mAh LiPos With a Dualsky motor, running a 21x8 wooden prop. This setup delivers 8.2 HP measured in the air with my Graupner MZ-32 and UnisensE telemetry. She screams in the air when I perform a lomcovĆ”k at low height and it gives me goosebumps every time.šŸ˜Ž
She looks stunning with the orange, white and blue scheme and does not care much about the wind if you push the throttle up.
Fly Low..!
/F.S

This variant requires:

Extra 330sc_EA

Latest updates

1. Update! Version for InterLink DX users and a little bit smoother version for InterLink Elite users

-In this version I added a few percent expo at different functions to compensate the DX "Snappie...
Back