Fred Sutliffe

FMS 1400mm Pitts SEA TC_EA

• FMS 1400mm Pitts SEA TC-0.jpg
    FMS 1400mm Pitts SEA TC-0.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 102
At last, an FMS 55 inch Pitts foamer on RF! not an S2 B but close enough to accomodate all my specs from my model extremely close to the real model.....used wire frames from earlier ea ( Great model EA by Abaser! this EA is actually an update to that great model., I chose EA over AV only that the changes made would remain compatable with later RFs) I take no credit for the earlier EA nothing could duplicate the hard work of Abaser and many others including original CS base by Uncle Twist altered to fit this EA again I take no credit for this or any of the work put forth on the original EA....have new photo shop comming to do original FMS scheme and my own model repaint called cherry pitts... meanwhile neat color schemes welcomed !!! I call this one Casper naturally... This plane uses my prop instead of the self destructing 3 blade crasher from FMS.the cog is from MAC not FMS which was not scale and totally FUBAR!!! Please enjoy my first EA it's a daily flyer here and on-board pilot pan camera for RealFlight on F4.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back