Full Throttle

Full Throttle No Breaks_RC

Be afraid, be very afraid… Just another out take. Always practicing. I will post the usual speal for the benefit of any newcomers. Take special note of that throttle position on the transmitter gadget by the way. That's where it always stays... Now who’s up for a little combat?

To properly view this flight, you will need to have loaded the airport, “buzz’s Bone yard final cut”. Truly a must have AP for combat, and my own personal favourite arena for practice. Thanks once again to our comrade Buzz, for taking his time and creating this excellent AP.

To find it, search author Harold Hoskins, or copy and paste this link:

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/13077

View in F3 chase, or F2 nose (otherwise known as puke view)

Bare in mind that the stock P-51 Mustang is far from an acrobatic aircraft; and the flying that I have humbly demonstrated here, is not as easy as it may seem…

Once again I will put forth my challenge to all other pilots out there.
Come on out and strut your stuff! Show off your flying skills, no matter if it is obstacle flying, 3D heli, a precision acrobatics routine or what have you, let’s see what you’ve got! I encourage you all to come here and share your very best flight recordings with others, and don’t forget to give your file a custom name.

Good flying to you all my friends and as always, may your only crashes; be the ones with a red reset button.

Full Throttle.

This recording requires:

P-51 Mustang from RealFlight 7

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back