technoid

Funstar_EA

• Funstar-0.jpg
    Funstar-0.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 80
Recently we had a new person join the RealFlight forum and he ask if anyone might be able to create one of his favorite planes for RealFlight. He wanted it because he had to leave it behind when he moved to the US from Peru. Normally the only thing I create is original designs but his request was so heart felt I had to help him. And the plane he ask for, the Funstar, was scratch built with wood from his Uncle's workshop and was modified a little from the original design. So it matched what I do, model original designs. So I looked at some of the designs I did in the past and found one I could modify to give him the Funstar he had to leave behind. So here you go Axl enjoy your new bird.

Funstar

Wingspan: 58.8" (1495mm)
Length: 55.3" (1405mm)

Plane Modeling: technoid
Physics Design: technoid and doug schluter
Custom Built For: Axl Melendez
Fun Factor: Everyone

I want to give Doug Schluter a special thanks for working with me on all my planes, thanks for all the help you give me.

I also want to thank all the guys on the Developer's Forum for their continued help and support.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, and F6 keys for the Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.
Reactions: Mriya

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back