technoid

Lightning_EA

• Lightning-0.jpg
    Lightning-0.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 248
This is a Fun Scale P-38 Lightning it's designed to fly like a standard RC plane so when you notice a few differences they're designed in to make it fly like a normal RC plane I'm just not a scale pilot. When you fly a 3d field use the F4 key to fly in the Pilot Seat. While you're on the ground move the rudder, aileron, and elevator and notice the pilot view, steering wheel, and foot pedals move with the controls to give you a better flying experience. I think Lightning looks nice and fly's great so give her a try.

A special thank you goes out to Doug and BrokeDad for all the help they gave me during development. They tested the plane and gave feedback on problem areas that needed improvement. So thanks Guys!

FEATURES:

I'm a little bit different on controls.

Gear Dn: Three Position Switch Towards You
Gear Up: Three Position Switch in Center
Machine Gun: Three Position Switch Away from You
Smoke: Channel 7
Brakes: Activated by down elevator

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid and doug schluter
Fun Factor: A fun scale P-38 Lightning.

If you think the Dashboard looks nice that's thanks to Doug Schluter he researched and downloaded the cool gauges I used on the dash, all I had to do is push them around a little. So thanks Doug for the great looking gauges.

If you want to make Lightning look the best download Doug's excellent color scheme called Lightning P-38 Honey Bunny Rivets_CS it's a beautiful job that makes Lightning look the way it should. It has panel lines, access ports, and rivets and makes Lightning look great. I messed up the 1x1 mapping on a few small areas so blame me for the very few spots where the rivets aren't perfect. I'd have to release the plane again to fix it so we'll go with what we have.

I also want to thank the guys on the Developer's Forum for all the help and support they give me. I always get good feedback that helps me refine my project. So thanks guys.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
Boof69
legoman
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
TPRogers
BrokeDad

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, F6, and F7 keys for the Pilot Seat, Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.
Reactions: Oldman62

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back