technoid

Limbo Dancer_EA

• Limbo Dancer-0.jpg
    Limbo Dancer-0.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 81
I was browsing the web looking for a new plane to build and ran across a picture of Limbo Dancer. I liked the fact it was a high wing with very light wing loading so I decided to build one. It was hard to find information on it so one of the guys from the Developer's forum offered to help by measuring his Modeltech Magic, a plane very close to it. That gave me a much better idea of the correct dimensions, so thanks csgill75 that really helped. I like large planes so this is an 84 inch glow powered version of the Limbo Dancer but I'll also be releasing a 52 inch electric powered version too. The electric powered version isn't ready yet so look for it to be released soon. Actually the first picture I saw of Limbo Dancer was called Lucy Limbo Dancer and had a Pink and Yellow color scheme so I'm releasing that as a separate CS today too. So you have two color schemes to try out, the EA comes with the Stock CS and the Lucy Limbo Dancer CS is a separate download. I think both color schemes look great and the plane is definitely fun to fly. So grab it I'm sure you'll have fun with it. Being a fun fly plane the controls are set pretty high so if you want something more docile just use the Low Rate switch, the low rates are set at 50 percent and gives you a great sport plane feel.

This is the third release of Limbo Dancer it fixes problems in the Alpha Layer. I'm sorry for three releases but I had problems getting the Alpha Layer correct and I was learning as I went, and didn't test enough. Everything should be correct now.

FEATURES

The plane has brakes controlled by UP elevator and Smoke controller by Channel 7.

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid and doug schluter
Fun Factor: A Giant Fun Fly Plane

A special thanks go out to Doug for all the help he gave me testing the plane and with the physics. I also want to thank all the guys on the Developer's Forum they're always quick to help when I get stuck and offer great advice to improve what I'm working on. So thanks guys I really appreciate the help.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
TPRogers

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, and F6 keys for the Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back