M

ME 109 RF7-5 V1_AV

• ME109-0.jpg
    ME109-0.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 67
ME/BF 109

The Messerschmitt Bf 109 was a German World War II fighter aircraft designed by Willy Messerschmitt in the early 1930s. It was one of the first true modern fighters of the era, including such features as an all-metal monocoque construction, a closed canopy, and retractable landing gear. The Bf 109 was produced in greater quantities than any other fighter aircraft in history, with 30,573 units built alone during 1939-1945. Fighter production totaled 47% of all German aircraft production, and the Bf 109 accounted for 57% of all fighter types produced

3D Model by pplace.

Controls: Throttle, Ailerons, Rudder, Elevator, Retracts on upper right toggle, Flaps on rotary knob.

Various modifications for reasonably good flight performance in RF 7.5. Lands well without flaps. Has auto applied mild brakes and wing flaps (separate from the landing flaps) which really shortens the landing distance.

Fly with the rate switch in the “High” position. This model is rather sensitive to engine power when taking off so gently apply the throttle.

This is a nicely done larger scale WW II warbird with fairly realistic flight performance.

This variant requires:

ME109_EA
Back