technoid

Modeltech Magic EP_EA

• Modeltech Magic EP-0.jpg
    Modeltech Magic EP-0.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 75
While I was creating the Limbo Dancer one of the fellows from the Developer's forum offered to help by measuring his Modeltech Magic, a plane nearly identical to it and mentioned he had always wished RealFlight had the Modeltech Magic. So after I finished the Limbo Dancer I decided to create the Modeltech Magic for him, so csgill75 here's your plane. Being a fun fly plane the controls are setup pretty high so if you want something more docile just use the Low Rate switch.

NOTE: Watch out for an AV that csgill75 will be releasing to share how he has his plane setup, he's a much better 3D pilot than me so I released the plane with physics setup the way I fly. But his settings are great and if you're into 3D you'll want them for sure. So watch out for his AV.

FEATURES

The plane has brakes controlled by UP elevator.

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid
Motor Design: Fly_electric
Fun Factor: A cool looking electric Fun Fly Plane

A special thanks go to Fly_electric for allowing me to use the very cool electric motor he designed. I also want to thank the guys on the Developer's Forum they're always quick to help when I get stuck and offer great advice to improve what I'm working on. So thanks guys I really appreciate the help.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
TPRogers

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, and F6 keys for the Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.
Reactions: GeorgeAgs

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back