technoid

P-38L Lightning_EA

• P-38L Lightning-0.jpg
    P-38L Lightning-0.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 263
Here's a Semi-Scale P-38L Lightning at 20% she's not perfect scale but she looks pretty good. I created custom sound and power profiles for the engines trying to give them close to scale sound and power without crippling the fun of flying an RC plane. I think she looks good and fly's great so give her a try.

A special thank you goes out to Doug Schluter, BrokeDad, and asj5547 for all the help they gave me during development. They tested the plane and gave feedback on problem areas so thanks guys I appreciate the help.

FEATURES:

I'm a little bit different on controls.

Gear Dn: Three Position Switch Towards You
Gear Up: Three Position Switch in Center
Machine Gun: Three Position Switch Away from You
Flaps: Channel 6 Knob
Smoke: Channel 7
Brakes: Activated by down elevator

The stick and foot pedals move with the flight controls and there's a four stroke engine inside both boom intakes.

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid
Color Scheme: technoid

I need to say thanks to Doug Schluter for allowing me to use his CS file as a template when I created the panel lines and rivets, that really made it easy for me to create them. So thanks Doug.

I also want to thank all the guys on the Developer's Forum they're always there when I need help and offer great suggestions to make the plane better.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
legoman
BrokeDad
DDawg
asj5547
csgill75
uncle twist
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
Ron6234
flexible2g
Bill Stuntz
Moto-Guzzi
DangerZone
ICM
brields
flip3d
And anyone else I might have missed, thanks.

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, F6, F7, and F8 keys for the Cinema Cam, Pilot Seat, Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back