S

PA Piper Blue-White 2_CS

• Piper Pacer PA-20-0.jpg
    Piper Pacer PA-20-0.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 71
Not only re-did the whole scheme but I also re-did the entire interior of the plane in blue.
Changed the door handles to look more "real",
new seat look.
I also didn't like the blue nose cone as it shows in the reference image I posted here, so I made it white.
I found a texture in blue close to the original red pattern that was on the interior wall of the original model. *this is NOT a color fill or flood fill...

I found this plane on the web, it was described as a Blue/White Taildragger Conversion. I don't know anything about planes or if this is correct about the plane. Below is the actual image I used for reference. I tried to get as close as possible to the real thing...so here goes...

Originally named "Blue/White Taildragger Conversion", the name had to be shortened..it was a tad too long.

*Also, THANKS to Junkboy999 for converting this to G3.5 for me, since the original model was in the G3.5 old format and I use G4 and it wouldn't upload because of that.

** Did anyone happen to notice that the steering wheel (I don't know the official name) turns in the cockpit with the ailerons.. The original description does not mention this...I did NOT know this until I tested my CS before I posted it....very cool..

This color scheme requires:

Piper Pacer PA-20_EA

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back