technoid

Radial Fusion_EA

• Radial Fusion-0.jpg
    Radial Fusion-0.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 73
I created Radial Fusion to showcase the new radial engine I just modeled so the engine is up front and in your face so you can see the detail in it. The engine design ended up being a group effort because I got a lot of input from the members of the RealFlight designer's forum so I need to thank all the guys there for the help they gave me. I also want to thank 'themightypatman' for allowing me to use and modify his radial engine sound profile. His sound profile sounds awesome and is the finishing touch my new engine needed to sound truly great, so thanks Patrick I really appreciate you letting me use it. And as always Doug helped me throughout the design phase so a special thanks go to him for all the time he spends helping me.

I created several color schemes during the design phase and am releasing three additional color schemes today. The plane comes with a camouflage scheme which is my favorite because I think it fits the look and feel of the plane, and then there are three others to give you several choices to fly with. There's a black and white, blue and white, and red and yellow so hopefully one of those will be something you like. The black and white and blue and white are the same except for the color but the red and yellow is a bit different on the tail.

FEATURES

The plane has retracts, smoke, and brakes.

CONTROLS

I'm a little bit different when it comes to what controls what so here's how I have the controls setup.

RETRACTS

Gear Down: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Towards You
Gear Up: Channel 8 3 Position Switch In The Middle

SMOKE

Smoke On: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Away From You

BRAKES

Brakes are applied using UP ELEVATOR

Plane Design: technoid
Engine Design: technoid and members of the designer's forum
Physics Design: technoid and doug schluter
Color Scheme: technoid
Dashboard Gauges: doug schluter
Fun Factor: Radials sound and look great

I also want to thank the guys on the Developer's Forum they're always there when I need help and I really appreciate it.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, F6, and F7 keys for the Cockpit, Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.
Reactions: Happycat

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back