technoid

Radial Racer_EA

• Radial Racer-0.jpg
    Radial Racer-0.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 94
Radial Racer is a sport plane patterned after a Reno Air Racer and has my latest seven cylinder radial engine. I created my first radial about a year ago but had to stop at five cylinders because of the triangle limit in RF 7.5 but RF 8 increased the triangle limit so I was able to go back and add the other two cylinders. The color scheme was influenced by two different Reno Air Racers but modified to fit Radial Racer, so she's all dressed up and ready to go. So give Radial Racer a try she's a sweet flying sport plane and with the right engine she'll make a great racer, but I left that part to you.

NOTE: I'm sorry but I need to do a third release of Radial Racer. The second release fixed an engine weight issue and the third release fixes a bad pivot in the tail gear door. I also adjusted the weight of the plane to get it where it needed to be. So if you've installed Radial Racer before BE SURE TO OVERWRITE ALL THE FILES when you import the plane.

FEATURES

The plane has retracts, smoke, and brakes.

CONTROLS

I'm a little bit different when it comes to what controls what so here's how I have the controls setup.

Gear Down: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Towards You
Gear Up: Channel 8 3 Position Switch In The Middle
Smoke On: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Away From You
Brakes: Brakes are applied using UP ELEVATOR

Plane Design: technoid
Engine Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid
Color Scheme: technoid
Dashboard Gauges: doug schluter

I want to thank all the guys on the Developer's Forum because they're always there when I need help and I really appreciate it.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
legoman
BrokeDad
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
TPRogers

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, F6, and F7 keys for the Cockpit, Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back