technoid

Rage_EA

• Rage-0.jpg
    Rage-0.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 100
Rage is a sport plane I created to show off the Moki 250cc 7 cylinder radial I modeled. I designed the plane without a cowl so you can see the detail I put in the engine. The plane uses design cues from the Grumman F6F, it's not a copy of it but the fuselage, wings, hstab, and vstab are patterned after it. The retracts are different but it's easy to see I used the F6F as the inspiration for the plane. I think the plane turned out really well, it looks good and fly's good so give it a try.

This is the second release of Rage and it's not compatible with the first version so if you have the first release please download the new version and select overwrite for everything when you import the plane.

The new release has several improvements.

1. Improvements to the engine.
2. A new Navy trainer CS with panel lines and rivets.
3. The plane was remapped to reduce panel line and rivet stretching.

I'm also releasing the original blue CS with panel lines and rivets so if you prefer it look for the Rage Blue CS.

Note: The plane is fully compatible with RF 7.5, RF 8, and RF-X.

FEATURES:

Canopy: Channel 6 Knob
Retracts: Channel 7
Smoke: Channel 8 Switch in Center
Brakes: Activated by up elevator
Custom Engine Profile (legoman)
Custom Sound Profile (technoid but idle sound borrowed from moki250)

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid
Color Scheme: technoid

While flying a 3D field in RF-8 or any field in RF-X there are seven cameras available.

F4: Cinema Cam
F5: Pilot Seat
F6: Front of Plane
F7: Left of Plane
F8: Right of Plane
F9: Radial 1
F10: Radial 2

I want to say thanks to Legoman, Doug Schluter, BrokeDad, and asj5547 for all their help with the betas.

I also want to thank all the guys on the Developer's Forum they're always there when I need help and offer great suggestions to make my planes better.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
legoman
BrokeDad
asj5547
csgill75
uncle twist
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
Ron6234
flexible2g
Bill Stuntz
Moto-Guzzi
DangerZone
ICM
brields
flip3d
And anyone else I might have missed, thanks.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back