technoid

RIF (Recon In Force)_EA

• RIF (Recon In Force)-0.jpg
    RIF (Recon In Force)-0.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 84
Meet RIF (Recon In Force) the first experimental fighter developed under the Hunter Killer initiative. It’s designed for seeking out and destroying the enemy in a hostile environment and has an arsenal capable of taking out whatever it finds. The twin 7.62 Gatling guns are fully point and shoot using a helmet mounted laser guidance system. Once the laser is placed on the target simply push the trigger and watch the enemy disintegrate before your eyes. Need more? Once the target is acquired you can speak the command guns or missiles to switch armament. With twin 7.62 Gatling guns and 6 AGM-114 Hellfire missiles the losing play is being the enemy. So sign up today at only 1.3 billion dollars each it’s the buy of the century.

RIF (Recon In Force) has a cockpit that's designed for maximum visibility, the seats are mounted on a reinforced glass floor and the dashboard is clear with embedded gauges. So try out a 3d field and use F4 to fly in the Pilot Seat. While you're on the ground move the rudder, aileron, and elevator and notice the pilot view and the steering wheel move with the controls to give you a better flying experience. The rudder pedals have been replaced with the ability to push the steering wheel forward on each side, so all the controls are on the steering wheel. But don't forget to buckle up you don't want to fall out.

I need to thank Doug and BrokeDad for all the help they gave me during development. They tested the plane and gave feedback on problem areas that needed improvement. So thanks Guys!

FEATURES:

Sorry I'm a little bit different on controls.

Gear Dn: Three Position Switch Towards You
Gear Up: Three Position Switch in Center
Fire Gatling Guns: Three Position Switch Away from You
Smoke: Channel 7
Brakes: Activated by down elevator

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid and doug schluter
Fun Factor: A heavily armed hunter killer with pilot view for 3d fields.

I also want to thank the guys on the Developer's Forum for all the help and support they give me. I always get good feedback that helps me refine my project. So thanks guys.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
TPRogers
BrokeDad

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, F6, and F7 keys for the Pilot Seat, Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.
Reactions: TheLazyBeeBoy

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back