technoid

Ringmaster_EA

• Ringmaster-0.jpg
    Ringmaster-0.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 91
When I was in the Air Force in the 60's I flew a Ringmaster and my friend flew a Shoestring Stunter. After modeling the Shoestring Stunter for one of the guys on the Developer's Forum I decided to model my plane too, so here you have it the Ringmaster. I think it looks and fly's great so have fun.

NOTE: Normally the hi rate / low rate switch changes all of the control surfaces by a fixed percentage but I tailored all of the control surfaces differently to create two different profiles, so switching between hi and low rates gives me the two profiles I like to fly with, rather than just decreasing all of the controls by a fixed percentage. So try it out I think it works really well for this plane.

FEATURES

The plane has brakes controlled by UP elevator and Smoke controller by Channel 7.

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid and doug schluter
Fun Factor: A Classic Control Line Stunt Plane turns RC Profile

A special thanks goes out to Doug for all the help he gives me with the physics and for the very cool dashboards he's made for me I even used one of his color schemes for the Dream Chaser release, he's my design co-pilot. I also need to thank TPRogers for posting a picture of a Ringmaster color scheme that inspired me to create one like it. And then there's all the guys on the Developer's Forum, they're always quick to help when I get stuck and offer great advice to improve what I'm working on. So thanks guys I really appreciate all the help.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
TPRogers

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, and F6 keys for the Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back