technoid

Shoestring Stunter_EA

• Shoestring Stunter-0.jpg
    Shoestring Stunter-0.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 71
When I was flying control line in the 60's, opps did I say that out loud... yes the 60's my friend flew a Shoestring Stunter and I had a Ringmaster. Recently one of the guys on the developer forum told me his Uncle had a plane he always admired and was finally able to get it and wanted to re-create the plane in RealFlight. But when he looked for a Shoestring Stunter in RealFlight the only thing available was the new one, which has a built up fuselage and didn't match his Uncle's plane. So since I had personal experience with the Shoestring Stunter I decided to build it for him. So adrenoline 60, here's your plane it looks and fly's great... have fun.

NOTE: Normally the hi rate / low rate switch changes all of the control surfaces by a fixed percentage but I tailored all of the control surfaces differently to create two different profiles, so switching between hi and low rates gives me the two proflies I like to fly with, rather than just decreasing all of the controls by a fixed percentage. So try it out I think it works really well for this plane.

FEATURES

The plane has brakes controlled by UP elevator and Smoke controller by Channel 7.

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid and doug schluter
Fun Factor: A Classic Control Line Stunt Plane turns RC Profile

I need to say thanks to Doug, he always keeps me on the straight and narrow. I tend to fly outside the lines and he gives me great advise to get me back where I need to be, so thanks.

Then there's the guys on the Developer's Forum they're always quick to help when you get stuck and offer great advice to improve what I'm working on. So thanks guys.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, and F6 keys for the Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.
Reactions: coffeemug

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back