technoid

Slider_EA

• Slider-0.jpg
    Slider-0.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 82
After I released Yankee I liked it so well I started work on another mid-wing aerobat. In the beginning Slider didn't have tricycle gear but I wanted to do something a bit different so I went back and changed the gear. About the time I finished Slider I was working on a different project and decided to model my own Gas Twin since I'd been using a modified version of inky00's four cylinder for so long. I think the new engine turned out pretty well so I went back and installed it in Slider, so Slider has the new Desert Aircraft DA-70 I just finished. Of course you can't see much of it under the cowl but you can see some looking through the air vents and in the RF editor you can see it really well if you zoom in close in the Physics panel.

I need to thank Doug for all the help he gives me during development by testing and feeding back problems or areas that need to be improved. So thanks Doug.

FEATURES:

Brakes activated by down elevator
Smoke controlled by Channel 7

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid
Fun Factor: A tricycle gear mid-wing aerobat with tapered wings.

I also want to thank the guys on the Developer's Forum for all the help and support they give me. I always get good feedback that helps me refine my project. So thanks guys.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
TPRogers

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, F6, and F7 keys for the Cockpit, Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back