technoid

Sport_EA

• Sport-0.jpg
    Sport-0.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 78
I started Sport shortly after I started modeling but never finished her. The truth is in the beginning I started lots of models I never finished, but I've been going back and finishing them one at a time and Sport is the last one. I mostly create custom designs so I don't have a spec sheet to build from, so I create it as I go, but I haven't always ended up with the most accurate physics because I prefer planes with light wing loading. But for Sport I worked hard to create physics that reflect what a scratch built balsa plane would weigh and fly like, and with Doug's help I think I got there. So give Sport a try I think she looks and fly's great.

FEATURES

The plane has retracts, smoke, and brakes.

CONTROLS

I'm a little bit different when it comes to what controls what so here's how I have the controls setup.

RETRACTS

Gear Down: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Towards You
Gear Up: Channel 8 3 Position Switch In The Middle

SMOKE

Smoke On: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Away From You

BRAKES

Brakes are applied using UP ELEVATOR

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid and doug schluter
Color Scheme: technoid
Dashboard Gauges: doug schluter
Fun Factor: A sweet looking sport plane

I also want to thank the guys on the Developer's Forum they're always there when I need help.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
TPRogers
themightypatman

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, F6, and F7 keys for the Canopy, Front, Left, and Right views of the plane. Try the Canopy view I like to explore 3D fields looking out of the Canopy as I fly.
Reactions: Lighting Joe

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back