technoid

Sporty_EA

• Sporty-0.jpg
    Sporty-0.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 55
This plane has been on and off again so many times I don't know but the good news is I finally finished it. It's been through at least three designs with the latest trying to capture the look and feel of classic sport and racing planes and will be called simply Sporty.

The color scheme I created is from a racing plane named Spirit of Texas, and since I'm from Texas that was an easy choice. Then Doug, my design copilot, created a color scheme from the 1930s Texaco No. 13 racer. So you have two great color schemes to fly with, so get your gear on it's time to fly.

FEATURES

The plane has retracts, smoke, brakes, and a breakaway cowl so you can see the fully detailed twin cylinder engine and muffler.

CONTROLS

I'm a little bit different when it comes to what controls what so here's how I have the controls setup.

RETRACTS

Gear Down: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Towards You
Gear Up: Channel 8 3 Position Switch In The Middle

SMOKE

Smoke On: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Away From You

BRAKES

Brakes are applied using UP ELEVATOR

COWL

Detach Cowl: Channel 7 Switch Away From You
Attach Cowl: Channel 7 Switch Towards You

The plane must be reset after you move the channel 7 switch towards you for RealFlight to reattach the cowl.

Plane Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid and doug schluter
Color Scheme: technoid
Dashboard Gauges: doug schluter
Fun Factor: Classic Racing Design

Don't forget to look for Doug's Sporty Texaco 13 color scheme.

I also want to thank the guys on the Developer's Forum they're always there when I need help and I really appreciate it.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, and F6 keys for the Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back