technoid

T-28C Trojan_EA

• T-28C Trojan-0.jpg
    T-28C Trojan-0.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 123
This is a semi-scale version of the T-28 so if you look close there are some differences. I was asked to release the plane in two versions so you can better match the color scheme to the branch of service. So I'm releasing a T-28B and T-28C, the only difference between the two versions is the tailhook. I also created a custom engine profile with a new engine sound profile too. I really like this plane I think it fly's great and sounds great and I hope you like it too.

FEATURES

Moveable canopies and tailhook, flaps, retracts, smoke, and brakes. The front and rear cockpit stick and foot pedals also move with the flight controls.

CONTROLS

I'm a little bit different when it comes to what controls what so here's how I have the controls setup.

Gear Down: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Towards You
Gear Up: Channel 8 3 Position Switch In The Middle
Smoke On: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Away From You
Brakes: Brakes are applied using DOWN ELEVATOR
Flaps: Channel 6 Knob

I ran out of separate controls so dropping the tail hook requires two things.

1. Fully lower the flaps using the Channel 6 Knob.
2. Use the Low Rate switch to lower and raise the tailhook.

NOTE: Lowering the flaps is used as an enable to operate the tailhook so once the tailhook is lowered if you raise the flaps the tailhook will also come up.

This plane works fine for RF-X but there is one gotcha. There's a difference in the transparency settings between RF-8 and RF-X so when viewing the canopy from the outside in RF-X it's hard to see, it's there but just hard to see. When you're flying inside the cockpit I have the canopy transparent so you have the best view while flying and that works the same for RF-8 and RF-X.

Plane Design: technoid
Engine Design: technoid
Physics Design: technoid and doug schluter
Color Scheme: technoid
Dashboard Gauges: technoid

A special thanks goes out to doug schluter, BrokeDad, abaser, DDawg, and asj5547 for all their help.

I also want to thank all the guys on the Developer's Forum because they're always there when I need help and I really appreciate it.

abaser
Fly_electric
doug schluter
legoman
BrokeDad
DDawg
asj5547
Boof69
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh
adrenoline 60
TPRogers

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, F6, F7, and F8 keys for the Front Seat, Plane Front, Plane Left, Plane Right, and Rear Seat views of the plane.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back