Katonka

T-38 Talon_CS

• T-38 Thunderbird-0.jpg
    T-38 Thunderbird-0.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 64
This is the color scheme I use on my T-38.

It is from one of the chase planes used by the Air Force at Edwards Air Force Base. Don't look for weathering here, like the Thunderbirds, it is very highly maintained.

It is no Thunderbird, but I like it.

Note: My favorite Thunderbird is #5 with the number on the tail. I have done a small change to Doug's to have this one in my RF. (See attached)

I would conside it insulting Doug to be placing Thunderbird CS in the swaps. However, he has given the OK for me to offer The numbered Thunderbirds to any one who would like to PM me and request a numbered Thunderbird.

So if interested, get in touch.

Note: Both "1"s had to leave a comment. They just left it so only I could read it and their names would not show. They didn't want you to read it and know how stupid they are. One of the "1" is from "Mikeymike21" aka "Wolf Phantom II". He is just mad again. So what else is new. Now MikeyMike has changed it back to a "10" because he wants me to change my rating of his variant. I didn't rate his variant how I did because of him rating here. I don't do that. It is how I feel about the variant.
The other "1" is from "Lynyrd Skynyrd". He is also just a little boy and his RF isn't working right and he can't down load the CS. So he gives the CS a "1". Go figure??? Now I get a PM, he was tryng to download it to the wrong T-38. He has it now and loves it. Notice the "1" is still there.
One can't take the ratings too seriously. I do them for myself, I share them with you. You like it, great - you don't , that is OK too.

This color scheme requires:

T-38 Thunderbird_EA

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back