technoid

Twister 96_EA

• Twister 96-0.jpg
    Twister 96-0.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 50
I wanted to play around with a 3D style plane but I'm not really a 3D pilot so I created something I call a 3D Sport Plane, not quite 3D but very aerobatic. It's also a bit different because it has a 96 inch wingspan and is driven by a 70 cc Gas Engine, so a bit on the large size. Since it's a large plane and needs a lot of room I fly it from the Sod Farm airport so you might give it a try when you test the plane. I originally released this plane with a 120 inch wingspan but decided that was a bit too large so I wanted to release the version I fly at home in case you like a smaller plane too. I also modified the color scheme a little and improved the physics so it's actually a better plane. I think it's really fun to fly and I hope you like it.

I've been working very closely with Doug Schluter on this plane and he's been my co-pilot throughout the design phase, so I want give him a special thank you. Thanks Doug for all the hard work testing things out, modifying the physics, and all around great suggestions to improve the plane.

I also need to thank inky00 for loaning me his DA-200 4 Cylinder engine model to use in this project. I found his engine while browsing the parts share in the RF6 Developers Forum and ask him if I could use it for this project, he said fine use it any way you want. So I chopped the two rear cylinders off and created mufflers for a twin instead of a 4 cylinder and that's what you see on the plane. So thanks inky00 for the use of your engine.

I'd also like to thank all the guys on the Developer's Forum for their support and help during the development of all my planes, they give help and support freely and it's greatly appreciated. So thanks guys I really appreciate everything you've done for me.

Boof69
Fly_electric
abaser
doug schluter
csgill75
uncle twist
silverwing49
Carkshark
Maj. Numbskully
Ghost129er
12oclockhigh

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, and F6 keys to view the Left, Right and Front views of the plane.

Latest updates

1. Images

Images
Back