2023 Quarterly Content Pack 1 - Installation Issues

I purchased the 2023 Quarterly Content Pack 1 and cannot verify if it has been installed properly on my computer. I entered the requires Steam Key and it appeared to process the update but the three new aircraft are not showing up. In addition, there is not a folder labeled 2023 Quarterly Content Pack 1.
How do I confirm if the installation completed successfully?

There will not be a folder labeled "Quarterly Content Pack". Instead, the new aircraft will be mixed in with the other Evolution aircraft.

Give Steam a few minutes to download it after you activate the code. I immediately went to "Download" after entering the code, but it didn't show anything pending to download. After messing around with Steam for a few minutes, I started RealFlight and the new aircraft were there.

Look for the six new aircraft by name.
  • RealFlight 676 NG (Next Generation) Airliner
  • E-flite Beechcraft D18 1.5m
  • E-flite F4U-4 Corsair 1.2m
  • E-flite Eratix 3D FF (Flat Foamy) 860mm
  • E-flite UMX Twin Otter
  • E-flite UMX P-51D Voodoo

Thanks @flightengr!

Some more info:
In order for the DLC to work, you need to be on version 10.00.042. If Steam hasn't updated your copy of Evo, you can "force" it by closing Steam completely . To do this: right click on the Steam icon in the system tray and choose "Exit", then relaunch the Steam client.

We published .042 last week in the hopes that most folks would already be up to date, but it may not have happened yet, particularly if you haven't run Steam/RF Evo in a while.

Back