3.5 beta has destroyed my G3

jigeye

downloaded the beta version via the instructions. Was getting all kinds of errors. decided to go back to previous version and now it's messed up.
How can I completely uninstall the 3.5 version until the bugs are worked out?

Same here totally messed up G3 Totally, reinstalled it and I still have problems.

I give up!

5th time it has messed up and Realflight has worked on this puter for a year perfectly!

I'm about to just give up on G3 soon. For past two updates I have gotten a error every time I try to do anything on G3 and G3.5.

Ebay and FSOne sure look good right now.

I have asked for assistance or a phone number to call to fix this problem and apparently that aint gonna happen, I have reflex and I like it, but I love G3, Now even when I reinstall G3 I get errors just downloading .448 updates. I too am about ready to give up totally!

If you are having problems dont just say I am having errors. You need to post the exact errors that you are having in order for knifeedge or other people to be able to help you with the problem. I have installed 3.5 with out a glitch. Ran it for about three hours and not a single problem.

docvodka2 said:
If you are having problems dont just say I am having errors. You need to post the exact errors that you are having in order for knifeedge or other people to be able to help you with the problem. I have installed 3.5 with out a glitch. Ran it for about three hours and not a single problem.[/QUOTs Same here no problems at all..Must be their pc's..

docvodka2 said:
If you are having problems dont just say I am having errors. You need to post the exact errors that you are having in order for knifeedge or other people to be able to help you with the problem. I have installed 3.5 with out a glitch. Ran it for about three hours and not a single problem.

I just get these errors at random times and it says would you like to send an error message to KE and I hit yes, reload G3, play for 5 or so minutes and repeat. There is no rhyme or reason to when it happens. It happens anytime I do anything. And it's not my PC. My PC will run any other game hours upon hours without ever messing up. I even try and remember to switch to one core every time I laod up G3 to reduce the errors, but that doesn't help. Neither does closing all programs including Norton. Erros still occur every time. I recorded FPS's and PC Temp's to see if that had an effect, and they don't. CPU temps are around 28 degress Celsius while playing. That's pretty cool for the average CPU. Vid card only hits 42 degrees. Oblivion is much more PC harsh, getting the CPU up to high 30's and video card into the high 50's.
I just can't figure it out. Is there a way to find out the exact error? It would really be nice to figure that out.

Well, two errors occured whiel trying to view VFI. I went to load Snap Rolls by Frank Knoll and while loading the airport it had an error, so I reloaded it and next time it worked. Then I started to view the new Heli Training VFI's and got an error about 15 seconds into the first one. Just random errors like that happen all the time.

EDIT: And I just got another one while hovering in my heli, practicing nose-in. Can't really tell when it happens, its just random.

Last edited:
I got so many error codes in the past few download attempts I cant keep track of them, G3 with the .448 ran perfect for the past 7 months, no glitches at all! I tried the public beta, now the actual public file, no better, same issues, it keeps telling me that certain files have no copied they are either right protected or inaccessable.

I`m not bothering to try it again I`m gonna run g3 with the .448 and will have to inadvertenly buy the upgrade which is stupid since its free but what can I say....... :mad:

Last edited:
had to revert back to the 448 version when the plane crashed so did the program. Motherboard:Gigabyte W/AMD 3000 Barton/1.5 gig ddr /Videocard Nvidia 5700LE/with 256meg ddr on card-Is it possible to add songs from MP3 folder like on the G2?- :mad:

Back