3 new Raptor Color Designs

Scott Moore

I found 1 Raptor design created by David Kruse and modified it and added 2 more for your viewing pleasure.
They can be downloaded on my web site at

www.rcweb.org
Here is an example
If you would like to modify them just shoot me an email and I'll do it for nothing...
Happy flying...;)
raptor3.gif

When in doubt drop the radio and let the heli become a lawn dart...;)

Where do I get the model?

I downloaded the color schemes - but wait! There ain't no Raptor to start with! I have both Add-on disks - so I assume someone else has modeled the Raptor and published the settings?

Instructions, please....

Thanks!

My bad..I'll post the raptor when I get home for lunch...sorry..:D

When in doubt drop the radio and let the heli become a lawn dart...:)

Ok I added them to my site
they are the Raptor characteristic and blade files
<A HREF="http://www.rcweb.org" TARGET="_blank">www.rcweb.org</A>

Memphis - many thanks for posting them, they're great. :)

Now, if only it were possible to modify the actual body sizes/shapes .........

How does the handling of the Raptor model compare to the real thing?

Phil

Handling is very good... VERY close to mine
and with RFD graphics it makes everything that much better. I only wish now they would come out with more designs of heli's. Maybe if we ask enough we can get it. Since the add on packs 1 and 2 come with more planes and backgrounds maybe now they can come up with one that has more heli's, blade types and add on body styles..ect

I remember suggesting such a thing a year ago when Real Flight Deluxe first became available, ie make an add-on pack with all the popular helis, such as Raptor, X-Cells, Nexus, Concept, etc, etc, etc. Nothing ever happened though yet I don't see why - surely such an expansion pack would be snapped up?

Oh well, maybe someone will just have to find a way to modify the graphics files so the helis will also LOOK like the models they are set up to simulate.

Phil

Back