30-40CC Gasoline realistic IMAC and 3D plane

arb6591

I was asking in the other forums and I got some info but I guess I should actually ask here first as this is RF place. :)

As the title says I am looking for REALISTIC IMAC and 3D plane but I mean not just fast edited 40% one and posted as smaller one.

Please point me for the best in your opinion.

Ideally from a user who has the equivalent of the simulated plane in real life and can REALLY tell if it behaves like it.

Thank you very much!!!

The stock Yak is very good, especially for a hybrid IMAC/3D. I used it as a basis for moding to duplicate the Flex Innovations 35cc Somenzini Yak, and it matched perfectly - even to the point of having some of the small quirks of the real - that I could edit out of the RF version, and then apply the same fix to the real one.

I have never uploaded it as a AV. But the stock should fit the bill really well, also.

Others can chime in about planes more suited to X3D, and a bit further away from IMAC.

The stock Yak is very good, especially for a hybrid IMAC/3D. I used it as a basis for moding to duplicate the Flex Innovations 35cc Somenzini Yak, and it matched perfectly - even to the point of having some of the small quirks of the real - that I could edit out of the RF version, and then apply the same fix to the real one.

I have never uploaded it as a AV. But the stock should fit the bill really well, also.

Others can chime in about planes more suited to X3D, and a bit further away from IMAC.
Thank you very much.
The stock you mean Yak-54 or Yak-54 (3D)?
I assume the 3D one.

What would the equivalent of Flex Innovations 35cc Somenzini Yak today? They do not sell them anymore.

Thank you again!

Back