3D/XA model

sigintcat

Hey friends - I can't get anyone to respond in the help thread sadly so i thought I would try here.

Would someone mind giving me a few links to their favorite 3D airplane model/s from the swap pages? Looking for realistic low and slow 3D flying or the best possible model to help improve my low/slow 3d skills.

Thank you!

Everyone saw your post in the other forum. This is a forum for people that are creating new planes for RealFlight not for general questions. Your first post is what you needed, not double posting.

I was thinking that other channel was for general questions also but when not a single person was willing to post a plane they liked I seconded guessed myself and i figured I would ask a group of people that are creating the planes if they would tell me a plane they liked... again no one answered ....just you telling me I am wrong .... and people wonder why this hobby is dying ... not like the old days where everyone is friendly and helpful due to their love of aviation.

I'm sorry no one answered your posts, but since you seem to know about forums you probably knew that double posting is a no-no. My reply to you didn't have any "heat" in it, this one either, just a reminder what this particular forum is for. A simple deleting your thread would have been the helpful reply from you.

I would have helped you if I could but I'm a sport flyer, so I don't know a good 3D airplane to recommend.

I tell you what. Let's just "reset" and be friends. That's a better way to go.

Last edited:
Back