3dhobbyshop 89'' slick variant?

tomascratch

anybody made the variant yet? id like to mess with one a little bit. i got pretty close on a dalton variant, but it would be cooler to do it with the real variant!
just thought id try. thanks guys!

i have that one, just looking for the graphic part of the actual 3dhs slick. just for fun. i have the actual 89'' slick, but i want to make it bigger and fly more realistic. looks like i need the g5 and expantion pack 7 :eek:

You originally asked for a variant. Around here, "variant" means physics, or the way a plane flies. If you want a model that looks like your plane (excluding size or paint job), that would involve making an original model, if it's not in an EP. We call that an EA.

ahhhhh got it... thanks! i just joined an hour ago, and thought id try. so its the EA thats the graphic part? thanks!!! im going to look at upgrading now. ;)

If you want to go the FREE route, you hold the advantage here as you own the actual RealLife aircraft.

Supply the Photos suitable for creating a Colorscheme _CS.rfx:
Top View, Side View, Bottom View any additional Details for the included Decals and such.
Many eager colorscheme artists available here to help you out on that.

Supply the dimensions and weights of your aircraft Variant _AV.rfx:
Weight of Wing, Fuselage, any Landing gears, weight of Elevator, Rudder.
Dimensions of all of the above.
Which Engine you are using including Prop.
You can edit these parameters in the Aircraft Editor in Sim, or someone else can do that for you.
You can follow along with the sticky on creating your own physics variant.

Unless you want to spend $80 for the upgrade to 5.5 Plus an additional $30 for the expansion Pack. it's your choice.

Have Fun!

phrank said:
If you want to go the FREE route, you hold the advantage here as you own the actual RealLife aircraft.

Supply the Photos suitable for creating a Colorscheme _CS.rfx:
Top View, Side View, Bottom View any additional Details for the included Decals and such.
Many eager colorscheme artists available here to help you out on that.

Supply the dimensions and weights of your aircraft Variant _AV.rfx:
Weight of Wing, Fuselage, any Landing gears, weight of Elevator, Rudder.
Dimensions of all of the above.
Which Engine you are using including Prop.
You can edit these parameters in the Aircraft Editor in Sim, or someone else can do that for you.
You can follow along with the sticky on creating your own physics variant.

Unless you want to spend $80 for the upgrade to 5.5 Plus an additional $30 for the expansion Pack. it's your choice.

Have Fun!

wait... can they do the CAD file or just make it fly like the slick? i can make a dalton EA fly like the slick, but i want it to look like the slick....???

ahhh... that looks good! i actually got a dalton to fly very darn close to it, but it looks so wierd with the dalton shape you know?

Back