42" plasma G3.5 looks so much better

LMAO lol

too funny thats it i'm going over to my brothers place and try my G3.5 on his tv
63" wide screen
lmao anybody TOP that lol?

i'll have to get a pic

opjose said:
57" much better! :D

of that 63" wide screen and send it to yeah.... i think his is a projection screen but my plasma is still better although i'd like to see your 53"

:rolleyes: :D

FlyingFish said:
How about a 10 X 10foot projector?

come on now they didn't have computer hookups back in the earlly 70's how you going to view realflight G3.5 on the wrellick? lmao lol :rolleyes: :D :eek: :)

Kennyptho said:
come on now they didn't have computer hookups back in the earlly 70's how you going to view realflight G3.5 on the wrellick? lmao lol :rolleyes: :D :eek: :)

Early 70's? They sell great projectors now.

Better yet - look at it on a good ISF calibrated 3-CRT HD RPTV with the screen mode at 1920x1080. Connected via DVI. Looks better than almost anything. Might as well be looking through a window for sure :) . 55" of Mitsubishi viewing pleasure. :eek:
-Matt

hey Matt....

kd4pbs said:
Better yet - look at it on a good ISF calibrated 3-CRT HD RPTV with the screen mode at 1920x1080. Connected via DVI. Looks better than almost anything. Might as well be looking through a window for sure :) . 55" of Mitsubishi viewing pleasure. :eek:
-Matt

are you viewing this
G3.5 on dad's BIG Screen TV? :D

Prufe of Big Screen

Razmo said:
Can you guy take pictures?

Raz

was kinda hoping the other guys would show prufe of there bigger screens :eek: :D :rolleyes: :cool:

my file sizes for the pictures are to big .... give me your email addresses i will send out my 42" plasma pictures of on-screen knifeedge.com and realflightG3.5 on-screen.

Back