4K tv display settings

Guitar_Hack

Good day to you all.

Are the recommended settings for real flight 9.5 to display optimally on or 4K TV? Every time I try to optimize settings, and I go into full screen mode, I end up only getting t a zoomed in portion of the screen instead of a higher resolution version of the whole screen.

Is there any advice for setting up real flight 9.5 on a 4K TV? Thank you

I had a similar problem. This work a round has worked for me. When Real flight starts up and your looking at windowed mode, go in settings and select graphics hardware and set the resolution you would like. My 70” Vizio can do 3840 x 2160. Go to full screen, yes I know it will zoom somewhere with a very narrow field of vision. Immediately switch back to window mode. Then go to the graphics setting ( switch the slider to high or highest. Something different than what it’s currently set to. Hit apply and then ok to restart the sim. If it’s like mine you should be able to use high resolution. I have to do this routine every time I start real flight ( other than setting the resolution), but has been working for me. Good luck

Back