[84216] Tab key makes Realflight shut down.

Kenta78

So, I tried to use TAB key ( I use a Swedish keyboard) and my goal was first to see if I could enter the command prompt. But it is instead used to take a screenshot.
Anyway. I´ve tested this on a few runways and few odd planes , and every time the program just cease to operate and a windows appears, asking me to send the data to Realflight team. And then it exits. I tried to replicate this on the non beta version and it worked great.
Now. I use a Swedish keyboard (as I live in Sweden) so this might only affect us.
There are no cryptic codes or messages showing when the Reaflight exits.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    120.8 KB · Views: 1
Tab key also causes crash on a english (US) keyboard when attempting a screenshot. I have sent an error report through the yes option so you might see it.

2023-08-14 01_41_41-RealFlight Evolution DX11 Beta.jpg

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    111.5 KB · Views: 0
  • RealFlight.ini.txt
    268 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for the additional info! Since filing the case we have reproduced this internally as well. I don't know this for sure (I haven't personally looked into it), but at this point I suspect it will happen for all users.

We believe this is solved as of version 10.00.066. Note that our fix involves switching over to Steam's built-in screenshot functionality. I will write a separate, more detailed post about that change as soon as I can.

Please check out the new version and let us know if you still see this problem.

Back