[84234] Weird artifact in all camera views

csgill75

I have this artifact that comes and goes in different camera views, both nose and ground view. It happens with several aircraft

artifact.png

Attachments

• DxDiag CSGILL75.txt
    127.3 KB · Views: 4
I'm having this artifact too. Sometimes I can hit the throttle and let it off and it will happen. The black areas come and go fast I had to hit print screen fast to catch one.

Black Spot.jpg

Attachments

• DxDiag technoid.txt
    121.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
What happens if you taxi an aircraft over it? Will it fall in?
The black areas I had came and went fast they didn't stay there. I had to hit print screen fast to catch one. I should have said that in my report. I just updated my report thanks for asking about it.

@csgill75 and @technoid, thanks for reporting and confirming this. We have filed case 84234 in our issue tracking system. We are working to reproduce it at our end. When we have it fixed, we'll report back here.

I'm editing the post title to contain the case number for tracking.

@Jeremy Babbar-Sebens Here's what I can do on my system at the Eli Field with the E-flite Habu STS 70mm EDF (4S) to duplicate this issue.

Sitting on the Runway give it full throttle quickly and then quickly drop the throttle. Usually every time I drop the throttle I see the black area appear and go away. It only last a few frames, it's there then it disappears. I can repeat the full throttle/drop throttle several times as I go down the runway and see the black area come and go each time. The black area seems to "mostly" happen when I drop the throttle, but sometimes it happens when I hit the throttle. But much more often when I drop the throttle.

Back