A-10 Warthog WIP

Teh Frog said:
any new status on this model yet? Is it close to being on the swaps? :)
He hasn't posted anything in 2 weeks, but I'm sure he was just waiting for you to ask. :rolleyes:

if ya need some pics of real A-10's for anything, i work on them for a living. so lemme know what you want pics of. might have some laying around.

We need that A10 NOW, YA HEAR! :p
Just kidding, it looks great, just take all the time you need, and make it real sweet!

Regards,
Martin

I have out sourced this one to Phrank to help me finish it so I can move onto what I do best which is the modeling. I'm thinking of doing a U-2R Dragon Lady for my next project. Phrank said he was knee deep in his current project and when he gets the chance will give me a hand in finishing up the Warthog. I tried to do it but screwed it all up in the kex converter. I got it into G3.5 but is not very flyable.

rcplanefubar said:
I have out sourced this one to Phrank to help me finish it so I can move onto what I do best which is the modeling. I'm thinking of doing a U-2R Dragon Lady for my next project. Phrank said he was knee deep in his current project and when he gets the chance will give me a hand in finishing up the Warthog. I tried to do it but screwed it all up in the kex converter. I got it into G3.5 but is not very flyable.

i have a little free time, what needs to be done? can i help?
crashed

LOL ok then who should I send the file to LOL :rolleyes: :D Crashed Again PM your email addy not sure if I have it or not.

Last edited:
PATIENCE young man. :rolleyes:

We have the file, we'll sink our teeth into it when we complete the Trex500.

Back