A huge thank you...

sl1200mk2

1. To KE for the update allowing 3rd party models

and

2. Most importantly, the generous guys who are spending their free time developing and giving away these new planes. Your efforts are GREATLY appreciated!

I've never flown a "real" foamy, but after trying the ShockFlyer, I'm completely hooked. I've never had so much FUN in G3!! I barely touch anything else now... if the real things fly even remotely close to these I want a fleet of them.

I once played around with 3d studio max - for about 5 min (demo version years ago) - until it completely did my head in and I gave up. My day job is server administration, networking, coding involving php, c#, vb and perl - I'm no slouch with technology, but trying to get my head around that app was another story. I have a lot of respect for those of you developing these models.

More foamies please!!

Thanks so much...

Wayne

sl1200mk2 said:
1. To KE for the update allowing 3rd party models

and

2. Most importantly, the generous guys who are spending their free time developing and giving away these new planes. Your efforts are GREATLY appreciated!

Me too! Thank you verry much! :)

Greets
René

I've never flown a "real" foamy, but after trying the ShockFlyer, I'm completely hooked. I've never had so much FUN in G3!! I barely touch anything else now... if the real things fly even remotely close to these I want a fleet of them.
O yea, real foamies are way better, if you think you like g3 foamies, you'll love a real one!

Hi all

Thanks for the apreciation, i've no training in 3dsmax but nemo's useful links page in the Artwork forum have been a big help to me so i'm adding a thanks in his direction :)

whilst here i thought i'd just thought i'd let you know that a revised Shokie will be released shortly as the one you flying is not yet fully textured, ive also added moving servos and control rods :D

have had big problems with work so over the last couple of weeks i've not had any time to finnish some of my models but just to keep you're intrest up i will be releasing...
new X-UFO (Better physics and no more texture error)
new Shokie (now finnished)
a foam fokker DR1 (my current Favorite )
airbus A380 (BIG :D )
foam parkjet f14, f15 and f18 (these all just need texturing)
Hydrofoam (as soon as the ground handling is sorted)
Bladerunner (again needs texture)
CH-47 (keep holding out on this as a fix might be on the way)
Typhoon 3D (coming along nicley)

my website will be updated this weekend showing all W.I.P. and links for the finnished planes

Gymo

Edit: like breakstuff said, you'll love the real thing it's nerly the only plane i fly now... i crashed the rest :eek:

Last edited:
That’s great news :D . Was getting worried since we haven’t heard much from you lately. Really looking forward to this. Your Shokie is one of my all time favorites :D .

Peter Madsen

Peter

I'm glad you like it, hopefully you'll like the improved version more ;)

work is getting in the way of a lot of things i need to get done at the moment, hopefully i'll get this weekend off so i can catch up.

Nigel

So with this new beta relase for converting models... Does this mean we can use GMax and convert those files?

Thanks,
L

Back