A6M3 Model 32

Wingman57

I have started and took my time making the fuse on this plane. It took me a while but thats the whole point of modeling isn't it? Let Me know what you think updates will come later.

Attachments

• A6M3.JPG
    A6M3.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 18
  • A6M3.JPG
    A6M3.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Ok well i have got the main model done the only thing i need is to cut out the surfaces and make the interior of the canopy

Update did the best i could on the canopy

Attachments

• A6M3.JPG
    A6M3.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 35
  • A6M3.JPG
    A6M3.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 22
  • A6M3.JPG
    A6M3.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 21
Added some Detail, cut out the flaps, rudder, elevator, ailerons, and im glad that everyone likes it so far :)

Attachments

• A6M3.JPG
    A6M3.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 33
Ok sorry i havn't updated on this plane yet, the reason is is that these gear doors and canopy interior im having trouble getting pics of them to see what it looks like if someone could find some pics it would be appreciated.

OK guys, if its alright with you i have decided to make this a park flyer intstead of a gas. The plane will have no landing gear or canopy/cockpit options. The only thing i need is for someone to please and i will say this again just only do the texture map and converting. So if anyone would like to do this for me please contact me through a pm. Oh and one more thing my G3 is NOT working right now due to lack of controller lol, so you must have G4 contact to do this please.
Wingman57

Last edited:
alright i guese so, and one more question what is your avitar supposed to be lol got me confused there.

Alright guys, i got the gear done and they look awsome. So well the 3d Model is done so if anyone would like to get it into G4 ill send you the file.
Thank you
Wingman57

Wingman57 said:
Alright guys, i got the gear done and they look awsome. So well the 3d Model is done so if anyone would like to get it into G4 ill send you the file.
Thank you
Wingman57
Can we get a render? :D

Back